Hi, and welcome to my little corner of the web! You’ll find a jumbled maze of thoughts here, with a leaning towards literature, code, and travel. And I promise I cringe more than anyone when I read back through many of the posts you’ll find. 😀 It’s my place to experiment with my writing, and posts may evolve even after they’re published.
Six bits about me:
- I’m a shy Welsh girl who is always working to be a bit more open, but who is also loyal and values kindness.
- I have the most wonderful family and am lucky to be surrounded by supportive people.
- I spend a lot of time dreaming about travel and have explored over 30 countries to date, piling up many unforgettable experiences as a result.
- I live in my own little blue house by the sea, which I’m forever adding finishing touches to.
- I have a degree in Computer Science and have worked in tech for over 10 years. My roles have ranged from customer support, to leadership, to hiring, and, now, to coding. I’m proud that I’ve been able to positively impact people’s lives in each role and that I get to contribute to software that powers over 40% of the web.
- I have an ever-growing, already-long list of places I’d still like to see and things I’d still love to learn. The current list of “things I’m learning” include coding in React Native, creative writing, chocolate-making, sewing, and speaking the Welsh language.
Want to chat? I can be contacted via Twitter or in the comments section.